LEAN GREEN SERVICES was set up to meet customer demand for end to end management services helping customers to deliver their business projects on time and on budget.
Our services are employed by senior management teams who need cross functional support for critical projects delivering transformational change within the business or to deliver on their business expansion objectives.
Our business change experience across functions including Facilities Construction & Fitout, IT, Finance and Operations validate a philosophy of service excellence and client care.
Recent clients include blue chip companies such as Apple, Musgrave Group, Laya Healthcare, Windsor Motor Group and the Western Development Commission.
We are an IDA/Enterprise Ireland approved lean service provider and provide Lean mentoring & Project Management Services to Carlow, Wexford & Waterford, Sligo, Mayo, Donegal & Roscommon Local Authorities
Markets served by the Lean Green Service Team include Medical Centres, Community Centres, Schools, Factories, Professional services, NGO’s, Co Councils, Tourism, engineering and food production companies.
Other Training & Consultancy client projects relevant to Business Transformational Change:
- Developed a learning and development programme for Laya Healthcare and successfully applied to the IDA to fund all training needs identified for the next 3 years.
- Completed lean reviews of the corporate sales process, complaints & query management process for a Laya Healthcare achieving efficiencies of between 15 -45%.
- Provide change management services to consolidate and centralize the finance function for the Musgrave Group
- Provide construction project management services for the Musgrave Group for the design, construction & fit out of office space for 160 people.
- Provide project management and process improvement services to EMEIA Order to Cash Finance Team for Apple Distribution Ireland
Track Record as Continuous Improvement Project Manager for the Musgrave Group Includes:
- Supporting the development of the Musgrave CI road map to deliver a “Better, Simpler, Faster and Cheaper” way of working across for the Musgrave Group.
- Rolled out and embed the Musgrave Continuous Improvement program in the Musgrave Wholesale Partners division including 10 regional wholesale branches.
- Responsible for end to end process reviews for the Promotions, Range, Stock Management and Labour Roster Musgrave core processes
- Conducted audits across the division to benchmark performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Built CI capability across the business functions by training all employees on site and developing departmental champions to oversee departmental continuous improvement projects.
- Delivered target benefits for key projects around Stock Loss, Customer Profitability and Kaizen.
Achievements across the Musgrave Group includes:
- Delivered CI projects that achieved €1.8m cost and margin benefits over 3 years.
- Ensured the delivery of approx. 35 projects.
- Completed Continuous Improvement Audits of all departments in Musgrave Wholesale Partners.
- Trained 180 colleagues in Continuous Improvement Methodology.
- Set up a CI structure/governance across the 7 Musgrave Wholesale branches.