There are two key success factors to any building project. Both are driven by quality. Firstly, the quality of the vision that sets the parameters for its commercial viability and profitability. Secondly the quality of the project management that must combine technical skills with commercial thinking.
At Lean Green Services, our focus is managing the requirements of the project in line with the business outcomes. This ensures that it is finished on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
We offer early stage strategic advice followed by project management and delivery. We blend our technical edge with our specialist expertise to achieve projects that are completed in line with your business expectations.
From the outset, we define the key project drivers. At all stages we identify any risks associated, suggesting and implementing corrective strategies.
We understand and accept the responsibility and accountability for project success. We ensure this success by co-ordinating all disciplines on behalf of the client. We provide status reports to all stakeholders of any variance from planned cost and programme targets so that necessary corrective action can be taken.
The role of the project manager is to represent the client throughout all phases of the development. An example of this can be witnessed here. The life cycle of the project begins with the development of the strategy. It carries through to vetting and selecting suitable design and sub-consultant partners which involves designing and managing the contractor tender and award phases. This is an important step in order to lay the best foundation for successful project completion.
Our Full Suite of Project Management Service Include:
- Procurement and tendering
- Procurement evaluation
- Alterations and building fit outs
- Services rehabilitation
- Design coordination
- Programme management
- Project scoping
- Document management
- Construction management
Project Management Resposibilities include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs