We offer a wide range of information and communication technology products and services. It is our goal to offer a one-stop facility for business IT needs, from pre-sales, sales, project management and support.
We aim to create a competitive advantage through both our low-cost operational strategy and by offering greater value with a stronger product and service line up than any of our local competition.
Our experienced ICT design engineers have a proven track record in the delivery and coordination of ICT infrastructure projects.
We offer complete ICT services from development, design , procurement and installation of ICT Infrastructure for a range of professions and project types, including commercial Office /fit out, Retail, Digital / Innovation Hubs, Training Centres, Medical Centres and Professional Services.
Typical design responsibilities we undertake during the course of the design process include:
- Production of ICT infrastructure design specification packages in particular; drawings, technical specifications, preparation of procurement packs.
- Coordination of the ICT design at technical meetings with technical counterparts in other engineering disciplines
- Ensure specifications, drawings and calculations meet industry, legal and quality standards
- Facilitate peer and QA review of CAD drawings (typically cabling systems, containment, cabinet elevation, comms room layout)
- Conduct data acquisition and needs analysis
- Written documents delivered as an output of the design process include the following:
- Technical specifications
- Performance specification
- Schematic diagrams (typically data network)
- CAD drawings (typically cabling systems, containment, cabinet elevation, comms room layout)
We have the Technical qualifications and design experience in the following technologies as required:
- Structured Cabling Systems Standards
- Fiber Optic Networks
- LAN Ethernet Switching
- Wi-Fi Network Communications
- Telecommunication Network Infrastructure and Services
Related technical awareness:
- VoIP Solutions
- IP Network convergence
- Security Systems
- BMS systems
- Other relevant experience:
- Electrical engineering, power distribution and cooling systems
- Experience working with architects, project managers, quantity surveyors
- Understanding and experience in RIBA design methodology
We are committed to providing our clients with the right people to join their project teams. Key attributes of our team members include
- Technical ownership of design packages
- Ability to problem solve
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Commercial awareness
- Work in accordance with the company Total Quality Management Process
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines
ICT After Sales Support and Enterprise Support
Lean Green Services take great pride in the projects designed and delivered for each of our clients. We are acutely aware that our client’s needs’ do not end here, and maintenance and IT support services will be required to keep businesses and their systems running at their optimum.
To this end, we are happy to offer our clients excellent service for all their maintenance needs for many years after initial project completion.